News and Announcements
Welcome to Our Website!
09/18/16The WEAT website offers resources for landowners affected by Enbridge's plans of expansion.
Wisconsin Easement Action Team (WEAT) announces the launch of our new website at WisconsinEasementActionTeam.org. The site has been designed to assist and educate affected landowners in the face of Enbridge's expansion plan and eminent domain law. Within this site, you will find a variety of resources including:
- Home - Introductory information about WEAT's purpose and strategy.
- Enbridge Expansion Plans - A synopsis of Enbridge's plans for easement expansion.
- Join WEAT - A sign-up page that allows supporters and affected landowners to join the team.
- Legal Representation - Information about attorneys ready to assist WEAT members in easement-related disputes.
- FAQs - Answers and information relating to the most commonly asked questions.
- Landowners - A members-only section of the site for affected landowners with additional resources (coming soon).
- News - Published articles and announcements pertaining to Wisconsin Easement Action Team.
- Donate - Secure methods available for contributing to our cause and becoming an active member.
- Contact Us - Communication means for reaching us with any comments, suggestions or information.
The website has been designed with readability in mind. It is cross-platform and cross-browser compatible. We hope that you enjoy browsing the available materials, with more to be added as WEAT's efforts continue to progress!